11 June 2008

The clouds today were amazing... I was sorry I didn't have time to get more pictures, but they are forever in my mind.



Today was a busy day without much time time for pictures. I did get a few while we were looking after the snowy plovers at Fort Pickens.



It's been a few weeks since I've really had time there. I'm going to make an effort to spend the day at Fort Pickens Friday or Saturday -- I realize my photo bank is sadly lacking in Fort photos... I'll have to work on that!



They're making a lot of progress on the buildings at the Fort. It's a logistical nightmare with no road and no power, but Building 5 is back in place and the porch will soon be re-attached. There are even usable buildings out there for summer staff. It's great to see the park finally recovering a bit!

No comments:

International Coastal Clean-Up!

The 2008 Coastal Clean-Up on Santa Rosa Island was a great success, but we can work together to make everyday a Coastal Clean-up Day... Help us keep our beaches beautiful!

For details on the 2009 coastal clean-up efforts in Pensacola or in your area, or other ways you can help, click here.

Hello World!

Hello World!
Which way to the sea?