18 May 2008

Sunny Sunday



It's so nice to have a lazy, sunny, Sunday. I got lots of work done, then I decided to have a little fun...



There are new purple water lilies blooming in the back yard.



The lotus is out again, and has a buddy blooming as well.



and the Spanish Bayonet is blooming in the park again!



For those of you in Hockessin who shop at Lantana Square, this is a Lantana... Here, they grow like weeds! I'm not sure I've ever seen one in Delaware.



Even the garden gnome seemed to enjoy the bright sun.



With the wind blowing through the chimes, a mockingbird singing from the old longleaf pines (Pinus palustris) and the soothing sound of the waves nearby, I wish I could photograph sound. Maybe someday. Now, I'm off to finish a lazy day with some Chekov short stories and good dinner with friends.

No comments:

International Coastal Clean-Up!

The 2008 Coastal Clean-Up on Santa Rosa Island was a great success, but we can work together to make everyday a Coastal Clean-up Day... Help us keep our beaches beautiful!

For details on the 2009 coastal clean-up efforts in Pensacola or in your area, or other ways you can help, click here.

Hello World!

Hello World!
Which way to the sea?