03 February 2008

Spring is in the Air



The Krewe of Wrecks and the Krewe of Seville both were in the parade today for Mardi Gras, and it's Super Bowl Sunday. What made me happiest though was seeing all the flowers!



I know it's early yet, and there will be more winter, but this was just the pick-me-up I needed to get through the six more weeks that Puxsatawney Phil predicted Saturday.



So far, I've only seen purples, whites, yellows and pinks.




Since we're in Florida, I know we'll see even more soon!



These little bursts of sunshine always lift my spirits, even when I'm already
happy!

No comments:

International Coastal Clean-Up!

The 2008 Coastal Clean-Up on Santa Rosa Island was a great success, but we can work together to make everyday a Coastal Clean-up Day... Help us keep our beaches beautiful!

For details on the 2009 coastal clean-up efforts in Pensacola or in your area, or other ways you can help, click here.

Hello World!

Hello World!
Which way to the sea?