28 January 2008

Chickens in the Yard

Today was my day off, so there's no park related news. Hunting season is over though, so no more dark, cold days on the marsh. My freezing fingers and cheeks are very grateful!



Our back yard neighbors were really happy to see I was home for the day. I think they had a little more food than they are used to -- I can't resist feeding them!



They make me feel like I'm back in Key West, though these birds are much healthier than the crazy chickens there!

No comments:

International Coastal Clean-Up!

The 2008 Coastal Clean-Up on Santa Rosa Island was a great success, but we can work together to make everyday a Coastal Clean-up Day... Help us keep our beaches beautiful!

For details on the 2009 coastal clean-up efforts in Pensacola or in your area, or other ways you can help, click here.

Hello World!

Hello World!
Which way to the sea?