16 December 2007

Winter is Back...

Yesterday, it was so muggy by mid-afternoon, in the high seventies, that we had some severe thunder storms. It was a nice reminder of summer, as the whole week has been. This morning, I awoke to 30 mile an hour winds and 45 degree weather, and I had to get up to be at the beach by sunrise for hunting patrols. Why did I agree to work today? Oh, yeah, I remember, Christmas bills...

The sky is quite stunning, as if to make up for the bite in the wind. Fingers of light reach down from heaven...



I'm a little worried about the beach... We'll see if I'm a human popsicle by noon!

No comments:

International Coastal Clean-Up!

The 2008 Coastal Clean-Up on Santa Rosa Island was a great success, but we can work together to make everyday a Coastal Clean-up Day... Help us keep our beaches beautiful!

For details on the 2009 coastal clean-up efforts in Pensacola or in your area, or other ways you can help, click here.

Hello World!

Hello World!
Which way to the sea?